Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sometimes I Hate You People.

...And sometimes I strongly dislike you.

You can leave comments on my posts, I think. Every time I put a new post up, I get five or ten of you bugging me on skype to explain it or give comments/suggestions. Fucking stop that. Leave me comments here. IM me if you want to talk.

That being said, I'm in a very very bad mood today... Primarily because one of my ex'es has been flaunting his girlfriend about. I don't want him to be happy, particularly not with a female. I especially don't want him going on about it, or thinking I care.

It doesn't help that my boyfriend has gone AWOL. It's absolutely not his fault (Hard to type when you've gone and derp'd your wrist, after all.), but I do get lonely. Sure, it's an online thing... We're several states apart... But that doesn't stop me from developing an emotional attachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment