Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Growing Up (Seems Like a Waste of Time)

Motivation. A reason to accept one's place as a slave for the very rich. Motivation. A reason to bury one's head in the sand and prepare to be normal... I have a single motivation. One which has basically been rendered unachievable due to random chance. But I keep going, because I'm too lazy to stop.

My parents keep bitching at me to go back to school, or to find a job... But I don't want to. I do believe that my reasons are valid enough: I don't find living to be worth the effort that I am expected to put in. If I have to work eight hours a day... And sleep eight hours a day... Then I theoretically have eight hours a day of 'free time'...

But I don't want to work eight hours just to be able to afford to relax for eight hours. Nono, I want to be able to do what I want when I want, with no regards for money, other people, or common sense... Basically, I want to be a female (That is, in the expected social role, not the physical sense). I don't see precisely what's wrong with the idea: I will give into any advances, I can cook and shop reasonably well, and I generally don't talk. That would make me the perfect wife, I do believe.

Oh yes. I turn 19 on the 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment