Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm a Little Dolly...

"Mask out!"
"Jacket out!"

This is day three of being a virtual doll for my new friend. She drags me from store to store, discussing various outfits, as well as talking about the brands we see. She playfully mocks my (apparently awful) fashion sense, and points out the flaws of many people we see.

I have to say, I absolutely love the outfits she picks out for me... And the fact that she pays for them. But, without the joking around discussing, it wouldn't be fun at all. I think we've found some variant of the "Gay best friend" routine, in which I'm some sort of test to her fashion skills.

And she's good. She seems to know a lot of hidden-away stores... And we have also randomly found a few as well. I do worry that she's spending too much on me ( Though, she says she gets a large deal of money from a job in the fashion field); as the total is at least higher than 2K by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment