Thursday, March 15, 2012

Xill's Blog 3; Part 2.

Well. Here we are again...
It's always such a pleasure...


There are two things that always happen when I start a blog... First: I gather a small following of friends, a resident troll, and at least one minor stalker. I'd like to go ahead and start with housekeeping. Friends: Don't trust me with anything important; one moodswing and that could be the end of things. Troll: Yeah. I'll put up with your shit. After all, sarcastic and negative attention is still attention. Stalker: Stop being a creep. Sure, I'll sleep with you. But I at least want an expensive dinner first. I draw the line at when you call me on the phone... Don't bloody do it.

Next, I suppose I'll give a little overview of the topics I tend to cover. Angry Ranting: This is probably the biggest one. You could find me ranting about politics, religion, butterflies, or shoehorns... The only consistency is that I'll probably be pissed off. Life Updates: I'm an attention whore. Really. I generally post about completely random shit that happens. Or even nothing. Gaming and Movies: I hate almost all video games. You get to hear why. Whether it's a rant about a specific game, developer, or the playerbase in general. I also hate movies. Philosophy: A glorified term for the combination of coffee, mental instability, and teenage angst.

A few more things to cover. Comments: Leave them. :3 As I said, I'm an attention whore. But try to keep them on-topic and in English. HTML: Fuck. It. I love textile. My -, _, *, and + are the only text effects I like. HTML is a waste of time and memory, and I generally avoid using it. Autocorrect: When I type from my iPod... Yes. It tends to derp up; and I tend not to notice. The worst example is probably from SL; where I wrote multiple pages on why "We Yeary An An Hoose".

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment