Friday, March 16, 2012

Boop.

I could really explain this a bit better... But, I think I've stumbled upon one of the core truths. I'm posting it now, for the sake of publishing... I'll explain it later, or leave my imaginary fanbase to decipher for themselves.

Anyways, here it is... My text from a brief moment of insanity.

Not entirely sure what I'm going to do. I've been flipping back and forth in my mind all night. Just drove off down the middle-of-nowhere roads up by Fort Branch. Really wanted to just keep going for the hell of it. Figured my parents would freak out though, since I didn't have my phone. I'm in one of those 'I want to write on the walls' moods right now. (Have you ever wondered why that's such a strange thing? They're very close to paper, and mostly white, after all. But it's always seen a's something really bad; like only the most evil or insane people would write in the walls. I think it's seen a's a sort of core defiance; since it's one of the first rules we learn. That we can't customize our cage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment